Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Collection of Things


I've had a kind of busy month, but things are returning to normal over here. I hope you all had a good holiday season? Hope your Januaries turned out alright? Now that we've all given up on our New Year's resolutions, let's try to make the best of it! Onward to 2013!

This Sphinx was drawn for an artist's group I'm a part of. She is nothing but trouble, trust me.


Here we see Elrond and Thorin mulling over Orcrist. I'm still in the habit of toying with Tolkien character concepts, much like the doodles of the five wizards after the break. I drew those in my excitement for the Hobbit premiere.









1 comment:

  1. Modern computer animation usually uses 3D computer graphics, although 2D computer graphics are still used for stylistic, low bandwidth, and faster real-time renderings. Sometimes the target of the animation is the computer itself, but sometimes the target is another medium, such as film.


    Alex Frisch

    ReplyDelete